[BlueOnyx:26479] Re: POP sent to IMAP sent

Meaulnes Legler @ MailList bluelist at waveweb.ch
Sun Sep 17 07:24:55 -05 2023

thank you Michael

Yes I know it's an e-mail client thing, you can/have to instruct the app to keep a copy of the message in the Sent folder... Most e-mail clients can do this.

Let me define my problem in another way: using a POP-account on my office desktop computer, I can instruct the e-mail client (TB in my case) to keep a copy of the sent message in the *local folder on the office desktop computer*, but only there — I can't tell TB to have a copy *in the Sent folder on the remote server*. Only an IMAP-account can do this.

I guess all of you guys use IMAP on all of your computers, so you don't have this problem... I was looking for a solution for fetching my Sent folder contents automatically from my office desktop computer to the remote Sent folder on the server.

Thanks and best regards

.. Meaulnes Legler
⌣ Zurich, Switzerland
+41¦0 44 260-1660