[BlueOnyx:26485] Re: Strange SSL error

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Mon Sep 18 16:37:23 -05 2023

Hi Michael,

>To address your issue do the following:

>Run "yum clean all" and "yum update" to make sure you have all updates
>installed. Then restart CCEd for good measure:

>/usr/sausalit/sbin/cced.init restart

>If that doesn't fix it, try to renew the SSL certificate for the Vsite
>in question.

Unfortunately that hasn't fixed it.
I set up a test and still get a problem.

The vsite in question has the main host FQDN with 3 aliases:

So vsite is for example mail.domain.com
Also aliases smtp.domain.com, pop.domain.com

If the email client settings use incoming server as mail.domain.com all works fine.
If the email client uses either of the aliases it fails - returning the BX host cert. :-/

Regards

Colin