[BlueOnyx:26499] Re: Error when deleting VSite

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Sep 22 16:07:52 -05 2023

Hi Arie,

> Running on 5210R. I created a VSite for testing a few things. When
> finished I tried to delete the VSite in the GUI. Not working, I received
> this error:
>
> Task Status
>
> The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your
> request.

Check /var/log/messages to see what caused the error. Most likely it's a
MariaDB issue.

> How do I delete the VSite? Maybe a command line or such?

Identify the group name of the Vsite. It's something like "site22". Then
run this command:

/usr/sausalito/sbin/vsite_destroy.pl site22

That will delete Vsite "site22" and all data related to it - including
Users, DNS, SQL databases, Aliases and so on.