[BlueOnyx:26512] Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: SSL error when receiving mail from GMAIL

Ceelie, Arie (VodafoneZiggo) arie.ceelie at vodafoneziggo.com
Sun Sep 24 10:51:05 -05 2023

Hi Michael,

Vsite web- and mailserver aliases are www.ceelie.info<http://www.ceelie.info>, ceelie.info and mail.ceelie.info.
I've selected those three in the LetsEncrypt! module.
As for the hosting DNS, these are the settings.

Subdomein       Type    Prio    TTL     Adres
1
@
NS              3600    ns1.argewebhosting.eu
2
@
NS              3600    ns2.argewebhosting.com
3
@
NS              3600    ns3.argewebhosting.nl
4
mail
MX
5
@
MX
6
www
MX
7
www
8
mail
9
@
10
*
11
@
TXT
When trying  openssl s_client -starttls smtp -connect <servername>:<port>, all three servernames/domains fail for port 25 and 587. Port 443 gives a CONNECTED(00000003). Nothing more.

C2 VodafoneZiggo Internal