[BlueOnyx:26875] Re: 5211R GUI Internal Server Error.

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Apr 1 13:24:05 -05 2024

Hi Hiroyuki,

> I replaced my company's 5210R with 5211R yesterday.
>
> The replacement has been completed. (Thanks to Easy Migrate)
>
> I'm trying to adjust the settings of the replaced 5211R, but I'm getting
> an internal server error.
>
> Specifically, if you try to change DNS in the TCP/IP settings, an error
> will occur.

For debugging GUI related errors please see here:

https://www.blueonyx.it/blueonyx-5211r-debugging

In addition: Even with debugging disabled, /var/log/messages is a good
place to check for any errors that happened while you submitted
information via the GUI. It will show which CCE transactions were
successful and which ones failed.

In your particular error scenario (changing network settings and DNS) it
may also be helpful to try to use the shell script to change the network
settings instead: /root/network_settings.sh

Please let us know if that worked. Or report back what errors the
enabled debugging reported to you and I'd be happy to be of further
assistance.