[BlueOnyx:26880] Re: 5211R GUI Internal Server Error.

Brian Davis bldavis at texquest.com
Tue Apr 2 16:43:49 -05 2024

Had the same "type" of error (internal error) using the TCPIP page.
Noticed that although I have multiple interfaces, only eth0 shows a MAC.
 No big deal since I'm only using eth0 right now anyway.  However,
always an error.  Put into development mode and get this.

Undefined array key "ipAddressFieldeth4"

/usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci4/Modules/Base/Network/Controllers/Ethernet.php
at line 217

217                 $ip_field = $attributes[$var_name];

Hope this helps.