[BlueOnyx:26891] Re: outgoing issue

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Apr 6 18:33:25 -05 2024

Hi John,

> These log entries appear to coincide with the times when Barry is not
> able to send email:

Like I said in the offlist email: Without knowing the patch level and
versions of the installed software I can't make any an informed
recommendation. Do you have all YUM updates installed? Are your AV-SPAM
and other PKGs current? I don't know.

For all I know you could be running ancient software and whatever
problem you have has long since been fixed in newer AV-SPAM releases.

Give me access to the server and I'll check that.

What I can see is that milter-geoip doesn't seem to be running, causing
this issue.

Either restart it with "systemctl restart milter-geoip" or disable
"Milter-GeoIP" in the AV-SPAM settings in the GUI.