[BlueOnyx:26912] How to open_basedir none correctly?

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 11:56:52 -05 2024

I am having problems with WordPress CLI scripts and  open_basedir. The
BlueOnyx GUI page will not  accept the folder paths that need to be
allowed so I have been manually editing the php.ini to put a ; in front
of the open_basedir directive. That works but gets over written every so
often and then the errors come back.

I have open_basedir allowed in both the server and vsite GUI configs but
that does not seem to actually do anything.

I am sure I am doing something wrong but there is no search on the
mailing list archive any longer and google was no help with BlueOnyx
specifically.

Thanks,
M Aronoff Out – maronoff at gmail.com

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find
the harder I work the more I have of it.
   - Thomas Jefferson