[BlueOnyx:26922] Re: phpMyAdmin problem with new GUI

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Apr 17 11:21:10 -05 2024

Hi Colin,

> I am trying to add a new user on 5210R with the new GUI using phpMyAdmin
> but the form won’t scroll down to allow me to OK it:

Yeah, this depends on the screen resolution or height of the browser
window.

For a more seamless experience check the icons on the top right of that
element. There is a square with an arrow pointing upwards and right.
That allows you to open phpMyAdmin in a new window. Or you can click on
the square with the broken lines and that will full-screen the
phpMyAdmin element within the existing page.