[BlueOnyx:26948] Re: GUI Internal server error: CalDAV/CardDAV error

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Apr 29 13:50:19 -05 2024

Hi Felipe,

> Hello, whenever we try to open the CalDAV/CardDAV section on Personal
> Profile, the page returns:
>
> “Internal Server Error”
>
> Undefined variable $addy_entry
>
> /usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci4/Modules/Base/Organizer/Controllers/PersonalOrganizer.php at line 421

Indeed. Many thanks for enabling debugging and making a report as
detailed as you did.

There was indeed a bug in that code and with your info it was easy to
find and fix. This error happened when the user in question has no
address books, but has at least one calendar. In that case it would try
to pull the name from an array that hadn't been initialized yet.

I just published YUM updates for BlueOnyx 5210R and BlueOnyx 5211R which
fix this.

To install these updates, run these two commands as root:

yum clean all
yum update