[BlueOnyx:26779] BlueOnyx *5210R*: GUI development has started

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Feb 26 21:47:02 -05 2024

Hi all,

The development work to port the new BlueOnyx 5211R GUI over to BlueOnyx
5210R has started.

Maybe you already had the chance to test drive the new BlueOnyx 5211R
GUI? If so, then you might be in the same boat as we are ourselves: Like
many of you we also do have quite a few older BlueOnyx 5210R in usage.
And using the old "Adminica" GUI on those feels like a blast from the
past once you're accustomed to the new GUI on BlueOnyx 5211R.

For that reason it has always been clear to us that we also wanted to
port the 5211R GUI over to BlueOnyx 5210R as well. This development work
has now started.

To read more about it and to see some screenshots and videos check this
link:

https://www.blueonyx.it/news/335/15/BlueOnyx-5210R-New-GUI-development-started/

TL;DR: It's looking good. I have a development box up with the new GUI
and it's already working fine. There is still a small amount of work to
do, but I'm optimistic that in less than two weeks time this will hit
the 5210R "Testing" YUM repository and by middle of March it ought to be
ready for general release.