[BlueOnyx:26692] 5211R stuck in yum update.

Ernie ernie at info.eis.net.au
Mon Jan 1 00:31:17 -05 2024

Happy new year folks!

I have new 5211R system, which is
stuck in a yum update I launched from the GUI.

It says "This system is currently being updated. Please check back in a couple of
minutes."

It's been at it for an hour, there was only a small number of updates
available. I tried rebooting the system, but the update message is still
there and you cant login to the GUI except as admin, it gives a 403 forbidden error message.

I did a yum update at the command line and there where no updates to be
installed, so I presume the "This system is currently being updated. Please check back in a couple of
minutes." message is bogus.

it's there some lock I can clear?

- Ernie.