[BlueOnyx:26694] Error creating - adding or changing any user

Richard Owen richard at pelicanit.co.uk
Mon Jan 8 06:00:58 -05 2024

Good Morning,

We are not able to make any changes to users action tried,  such as create, edit, and delete for any user from any of our virtual sites. This is on a  5209r.

The error received is:
---------------------------------

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Message: Undefined index: user_volume_limit

Filename: modify.User/TrafficEmail.php

Line Number: 236
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Message: Undefined index: geo_enforce_limits

Filename: modify.User/TrafficEmail.php

Line Number: 237
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/system/core/Exceptions.php:186)

Filename: libraries/Session.php

Line Number: 689
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/system/core/Exceptions.php:186)

Filename: libraries/Session.php

—————
And on the user page we get the error banner - "An error occurred while attempting to update the MYSQL database with he desired settings - Please try again.”

Would anyone able to help on this one please.

kind regards
Richard
Richard Owen