[BlueOnyx:26726] DKIM

Richard Sidlin richard at helpinternet.co.uk
Sat Jan 27 06:26:33 -05 2024

Guys

Staying on the subject of DKIM. I think I set it up properly but when I do a test either on one of the online checkers or looking at the Gmail headers, it states FAIL.

5210R. OpenDKIM is enabled and a couple of DKIM aliases, hostname of default._domainkey, domain name of the DNS TXT Record set and the TXT record that is:

v=DKIM1; k=rsa; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQDGZqcsl8kAZREYi+KatsmFL35XTGYZuAEO3baCGHSXFZ+DzpHs3SNtczldMFCZybgU/n+hlXQlE1Pca0wiiPkbYIxd813CRhh+URkuPLZcQGFeJK08v4OBS3j6SnjaYq/2evvbe4b8NuwqfSV8lzwcsFP39yJZVngi0em2fuD5VQIDAQAB

On a separate 5210R server that I use for DNS, I added a TXT record:

Under Query:
default._domainkey . racesonline.uk
Type:
TXT
Response:
v=DKIM1; k=rsa; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQDGZqcsl8kAZREYi+KatsmFL35XTGYZuAEO3baCGHSXFZ+DzpHs3SNtczldMFCZybgU/n+hlXQlE1Pca0wiiPkbYIxd813CRhh+URkuPLZcQGFeJK08v4OBS3j6SnjaYq/2evvbe4b8NuwqfSV8lzwcsFP39yJZVngi0em2fuD5VQIDAQAB

https://mxtoolbox.com/Public/Tools/EmailHeaders.aspx?huid=2cd2b490-c533-4f46-9135-10335cf9ff51

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Thanks

Rich