[BlueOnyx:26732] Re: suPHP issue

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sun Jan 28 17:30:27 -05 2024

Hi Herb,

> I am seeing strange behaviour where one of my site files is getting
> rewritten improperly and apache will not restart.
>
> This section is rewritten with a bad suPHP line:
>
> <IfModule mod_suphp.c>
>      suPHP_Engine on
>      suPHP_UserGroup apache site2
>      AddType application/ .php
>      AddHandler  .php .php5 .php4 .php3 .phtml
>      suPHP_AddHandler
>      suPHP_ConfigPath /home/.sites/site2/wwwroot/
> </IfModule>
>
> It should say:
>
> suPHP_AddHandler x-httpd-suphp

Which version of BlueOnyx is that?

You should be able to fix that by going to "Sever Management" /
"Security" / "PHP Settings". Hit "Save" on that page and then you should
be good.

If that doesn't fix it, go to the Vsite in question and in its PHP
configuration switch to PHP-FPM and save. Then when it has saved, switch
it to "suPHP" again and check the configuration to see if it is now fixed.