[BlueOnyx:27083] Re: New OpenSSH vulnerability

Taco Scargo taco at blueonyx.nl
Thu Jul 4 05:32:55 -05 2024

Hi Michael,

To be honest, the last PHP 5.3 release is 5.3.29 and that was released on August 14 in 2014.
5.3.3 was actually released on July 22nd in 2021, so even longer ago :)

Still I am wondering: what PHP versions are currently packaged in the PHP package for 5211R from store.blueonyx.it ?

The description is not really clear, as there are some stars behind the older releases.

Best regards,

Taco