[BlueOnyx:26790] Re: GUI on non-standard ports now possible

Juerg Sommer jsommer at emailto.ch
Fri Mar 1 06:21:33 -05 2024

Hi Michael

>> I tested this with a new server (server.home.local) and new vsite
>> (vsite.home.local)
>>
>> https://server.home.local:81 -> is accessible
>> https://server.home.local/login -> is accessible (redirect to port 81)
>> https://vsite.home.local/login -> shows page not found
>> https://vsite.home.local:81/login -> is accessible
>>
>> I don't know if that's by design, that a vsite hostname without port
>> 81 has no redirection
>
> This looks wrong to me. On my end my 5211R all redirect on /login to
> port :81/login. When you have "Redirect to Server-Name" ticked (which
> I usually do), then they actually also redirect to
> https://<server-name>:81/login

Where are this alises stored in filesystem? It was on
/etc/httpd/conf.d/blueonyx.conf before this change. I didn't find any
aliases on a newly installed test-vm, also if I enter an additional
alias like "testxyz" I don't find any apache config (looked recursive in
whole /etc/httpd and in each vsite homedir, maybe it's somewhere else).
So it works neither https://vsite.home.local/login nor
https://vsite.home.local/testxyz Of course is in the CODB and new
records are also saved successfully.

>> BTW: on this gui page there's a typo in german language file
>> ("GUI-Pprotokolle" instead of "GUI-Protokolle").
>
> Dang. Even when you pointed it out I had to stare at the screen for
> longer than I want to admit before I saw that. :p
>
> I just published an update that fixes this. Thank you!

Thanks for fixing.

Best regards,
Juerg