[BlueOnyx:26823] Re: BlueOnyx 5210R: New GUI: Officialy released!

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Mar 11 06:42:00 -05 2024

Hi Andy,

> The new upgrade has installed fine and looks great.

Glad you like it!

> We have encountered one key problem though.
>
> When managing a site, use the left-hand menu to navigate to Services ->
> Web Applications.
>
> This tries to link to /webapps/webAppVsiteSetup?group=site155 (or
> whichever site ID) and gives a 404/File not found error.
>
> Any advice on the correct URL would be gratefully received as it stops us
> installing/removing Roundcube and the like.

See
http://www.blueonyx.it/news/336/15/BlueOnyx-5210R-New-GUI-Officialy-released/

Go to "Third Party Software" and update the PKGs for which updates are
shown. In your case with /webapps/webAppVsiteSetup? That's the "WebApp
Installer" PKG. And also at least update the "NewLinQ" package, too.