[BlueOnyx:26836] New Elmer GUI

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 21:35:25 -05 2024

I just wanted to thank Micheal Stauber for all his hard work on
backposting the new GUI to 5210R.

I just donated another 50.00 EUR and will do more as I can. It is a
really great update.

If I had one wish for future development it would be to think about
adding the ability to White Label the GUI. I do with with customer.css
now but the new GUI uses svg files instead of images so figuring it out
took a little more work. It would be great if there was a place to
upload your own logo file and have it replace the BlueOnyx logo. It
could perhaps be a perk for people who subscribe to monthly updates like
BPOE. The favicon.ico too.

Nothing critical at all. Just a wish list thing.

Thanks,
M Aronoff Out – maronoff at gmail.com

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find
the harder I work the more I have of it.
   - Thomas Jefferson