[BlueOnyx:26868] Re: Permission denied

Roy Fritz rfritz at wpia.net
Sun Mar 24 14:35:01 -05 2024

My appoliges, I reversed the permission.  On the 5106 it is drwxrwsr-x
nobody site1 ad on the 5211R it is drwxr-xr-x nobody site1.  I think this is
why I am getting the permission denied errors.  Do I need to do something
different when creating new sites on the 5211 so site admins can ftp?  Will
I need to change ownership of /web to the site admin each time I set-up a
new v-site.  I'm sorry I don't have more experience with any Blue Onyx
version newer than 5106.

Roy Fritz

Western PA Internet Access

326 Vanyo Road