[BlueOnyx:26949] cannot add A record 'www' to get www.subdom.domain.net

Meaulnes Legler @ MailList bluelist at waveweb.ch
Wed May 1 02:00:32 -05 2024

good morning

The automatic Let's Encrypt Certificate auto-renewal failed for a
website with subdomain: subdom.domain.tld, the logfile says:

www.subdom.domain.tld:Verify error:During secondary validation: DNS
problem: NXDOMAIN looking up A for www.subdom.domain.tld - check that a
DNS record exists for this domain; no valid AAAA records found for
www.subdom.domain.tld

So I checked in the GUI the DNS of subdom.domain.tld and yes, there is
only one Forward record there for subdom.domain.tld and no one for
www.subdom.domain.tld

As I wanted to add an A Forward record with the optional Host Name www,
the GUI returned:

/!\ Sorry, an internal server error occurred. The attribute
Select_Network___ is unknown. Please visit http://BlueOnyx.it/ for
technical info.

I couldn't find an answer at http://BlueOnyx.it/... Any idea what's
wrong here?

Thank you and best regards

.. Meaulnes Legler
⌣ Zurich, Switzerland
+41¦0 44 260-1660

What's also strange, is that the actual Let's Encrypt certificate is
valid and this until May 27. Why is Let's Encrypt trying to renew it?