[BlueOnyx:26968] May 10th httpd Update PHP Errors

Rodrigo Ordoñez Licona Xnet.mx rordonez at xnet.com.mx
Fri May 10 08:17:32 -05 2024

An update damaged our base-aáche damaged one of our 5211 servers php installation

Server threw errors like these

Warning: Undefined array Key HTTPS
Warning: Undefined array Session

We had to restore from backup
Will gather more info and report back.

But something didnt go well with that Update

Hope it helps someone with the same problem

We would like to have an option to disable updates on the GUI

Regards

Rodrigo o
Xnet