[BlueOnyx:27008] Easy Migrate issue

Greggk greggk at gmail.com
Thu May 30 14:07:51 -05 2024

Hello,
I'm finally getting around to trying out the easy migrate.  Trying to
migrate from a 5208 to the 5211R.  Now if I read this correctly, I do have
to add some config to the 5211R so that it can read the 5208.  I did create
that config file.
Now, when I try to run ssh-copy-id I get an error message:
 ERROR: No identities found
Now, when I run the ssh-copy-id command with a -i I get ERROR: failed to
open ID file 'root at ipaddress.pub': No such file or directory.
So, I did create an ssh key file for root on the source server, but I keep
getting the same error.  What am I missing here?