[BlueOnyx:27010] Exporting and Importing Secondary Mail Server Records

Richard Morgan richard at morgan-web.co.uk
Fri May 31 10:30:34 -05 2024

Hello

Is there a way, by means of a script or a manual operation, that I can
export the secondary mail server records and import them on a new server?

Source server: build 20140909 for a 5208R in en_US

Destination server: build 20240222 for a 5211R in en_US

The source server is long overdue a rebuild and I cannot get easy-migrate.pl
working because of out-of-date cyphers (I don't actually know if
easy-migrate.pl will do what I need anyway).

Thanks, Richard