[BlueOnyx:01914] SSL not working on VSite

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Wed Aug 5 12:03:19 -05 2009

I have a problem installing a certificate on a BO VSite.

1. I have given the site its own IP (and it works fine on port 80)
2. I have created a CSR and submitted it to Thawte and had the Signed certificate back
3. I tried to import the certificate into the site but it came up with an error saying it couldn't display the details (I found an old posting at Nuonce saying this was a bug but I assumed it would have been fixed by now).
4. I have looked at the /home/sites/domain.tld/certificates and I can see both the .key and the .crt files in there
5. I have looked at /etc/httpd/conf/vhosts conf file for the site and there is no https in there

It is yummed up to date.

Anybody able to help?

Thanks

Colin