[BlueOnyx:02064] Fw: Re: Can not login SSH in local network

T. K. Hughes tommykeegan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 14:26:33 -05 2009

There is nothing under the failed logins.  I can login fine outside the
network with any user/pass.  I can not login in network for some reason.
Under The GUI I can not get a login screen.  I get a error box.

 Error connecting to 192.168.1.46, reason:
-> Server closed connection before sending identification