[BlueOnyx:02128] PHP changes BQ->BO

Robert Fitzpatrick lists at webtent.net
Fri Aug 14 17:12:10 -05 2009

I have migrated some sites and it seems a few things have to be done
perhaps to php.ini when coming from the php4 on BQ to the php5 on the BO
server? Can someone lend some guidance on the most popular changes
needed to basic sites? For instance, right now I have a site that uses
the tectite.com formmail.php, but it gives an error about not receiving
any data from the POST. Also have some old osCommerce sites not wanting
to work no BO. Both of these scripts seem to use a lot of constants, is
that something that might need tweaking in the php.ini?

--
Robert