[BlueOnyx:02994] Re: perl-Compress-Zlib / OpenWebMail yum dependency

Rod Morgan rmorgan at portmorgan.com
Tue Dec 1 10:22:13 -05 2009

--
> With best regards

> Michael Stauber

Steve/Michael,

Thanks for the fast response.  I hate it when I screw up..but then
that's why I have a test box!  I don't find any references to nagios on
the list so I'm open to suggestions to get nagios-nrpe functionality on
BX.  I'm not wanting to run nagios on BX, just query the system for
nagios using nrpe.

Rod