[BlueOnyx:03015] Re: Proftp timestamps

Eiji Hamano (bluequartz) bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Fri Dec 4 04:08:07 -05 2009

Now I  found why nobody has same problem with us.

The problem looks to happen at specific localtimes.
Such as Japan, china, India, Irac,,, etc.
The problem not happen at German,  Italy,,,  in Europe .

Pleaase check the following actions.

1.  Upload files with Time Zone "Europe.German".
2.  You can view correct timestamps. They are German time.
3.  Change Time Zone to "Asia.Japan".
4.  Then,  stop and restart  proFTPD from GUI.
5.  Go to view the timestamps agian.
     They are United Kingdom time zones,  not Japan's.

Does  the problem came from files  themselves on  /usr/share/zoneinfo/ ?
They must be located from /etc/localtime correctly I think.

Eiji Hamano