[BlueOnyx:03038] Re: Proftp timestamps

Eiji Hamano (bluequartz) bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Mon Dec 7 19:56:03 -05 2009

Dear

I was disappointed to three things as follow.

1. There is no BlueOnyx server placed in out of Europe,
   at least in this maillinglist.

2. The developers of BlueOnyx are not eager for fixing bug
   in other than Europe.

3. The Team of BlueOnyx is a good friend in relatives,
   but is not good for persons whom an opinion is different.
   So, it is not OPEN, it might be CLOSED community.

They may be so young, having heated discussions sometime,
but the other case, they disregarded a bug report.

On another subject for discussion, I also felt slight responsibility.
But I don't like a heated discussion by maillist.
Therefore, it did not participate in talks from the middle.

>>   *** Michael Stauber  said ***
>> Eiji, while your own experience may be regrettable, it's not entirely
>> representative.
>> but I guess we both learned a bit from it.

Yes, I think it too.

Eiji Hamano