[BlueOnyx:03045] Re: Proftp timestamps

Eiji Hamano (bluequartz) bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Mon Dec 7 23:01:57 -05 2009

Dear Michael;

> So the main project site and main YUM repository are in the USA.
OK, I understand.

>>  We already did ProFTPd config changes in the past in a similar
>>  fashion and it is a bit intrusive and risky.
>>  Hence this change is laid off until the next scheduled ProFTPd update,

I don't think the problem in ProFTPd,  I think it's in localtime (zoneinfo
files).
But OK,  I want to know a prospect of the fix.
We will keep the modification of proftpd.conf until formal solution.

> to get it listed!) is explained here: http://devel.blueonyx.it/trac/
> We'd love to have a mirror in Asia, too, but so far nobody came forward
> and offered one.

I am glad to examine a mirror in Asia in my macine, if your team allow.

Eiji Hamano