[BlueOnyx:03050] Re: Unlimited everything?

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Tue Dec 8 11:25:32 -05 2009

Found this online:

http://labs.erweb.it/pub/recalculate_quotas.php

Fixed my usage and quotas issue.  Thanks to everyone for their help.

Another oddity that happened during the CMU export/import:

Some majordomo stuff went weird.  List names were transferred, some
subscribers were lost.  The admin passwords were changed in the config
files.  And if you use any external means to alter your config, these
changes will/may be lost.  Only what's in the BQ/BX database will be
preserved.