[BlueOnyx:03163] Re: ProFTP connection speed

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Sat Dec 26 15:46:01 -05 2009

Well, my solution was short lived.  Since the 15th, it has already quit
working and is back to take 10-15 seconds to get an FTP login prompt.

I see that OpenSSH was updated since then, but I can't confirm something got
changed.

I was able to get my SSH connection times back to normal with adding "UseDNS
no" to the /etc/ssh/sshd_config file.

Any have any ideas about the FTP connection issue?