[BlueOnyx:03207] Re: FW: onyx.computer-business.com:ActiveMonitor state changes

Ken Marcus - Precision Web Hosting, Inc kenlists at precisionweb.net
Wed Dec 30 23:49:35 -05 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lew Berry" <LCBerry at lcbconsulting.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 10:10 AM
Subject: [BlueOnyx:03201] Re: FW: onyx.computer-business.com:ActiveMonitor
state changes

> My RAQ3 with 550 OS does the same thing, just all of the sudden. Seen it
> on rackstar OS too.
>
> Lew Berry, MCSE, MCT, CSSA
> LCB Consulting Inc.
> Systems Engineer
> 450-106 State Road 13 N, #205
> St Johns FL, 32259
> LCBerry at LCBConsulting.net
> (904) 482-1405
> (904) 322-5049 fax
> (904) 651-1046 cell
>

> ****** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE ******
> NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
> contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely
> for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the
> intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading,
> dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or
> its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
> message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this
> message from your system. Thank you.
> ActiveMonitor state changes
>
> Yeah, it seems to be an "attribute" of Blue Onyx.

I have several servers using one IP address for a resolver, and several
other servers using another IP address. I tend to get multiple messages from
the group of servers using the same resolver IP but not from the other
group. And vice versa. So, I think that almost always these messages are
related to a resolver not responding fast enough, or not responding.

----
Ken Marcus
Ecommerce Web Hosting by
Precision Web Hosting, Inc.