[BlueOnyx:00512] Re: disable built in webmail

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Thu Feb 12 13:08:20 -05 2009

2020Media.com wrote:
> Hi
> Can anyone suggest a way to disable webmail (access)?
> We have our own external systems and don't want to confuse the users
> with the built in webmail.
>
> It could be as simple as removing the "webmail" link from the Personal
> Profile page.
>
> We'd rather not get into a lot of customisations that then break when an
> update comes out!

Should be a simple matter of removing the link.  If nobody else gets to
this before me, I can look up where that is at for you later today or
tomorrow.  (Swamped today!)

> Incidentally some of the actions within webmail break out of the control
> panel frameset.

I wonder if the solution wouldn't be to have Squirrelmail run in a popup
vs. inside the frameset.   Don't know...

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services