[BlueOnyx:00639] Re: Problem with CMU

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Tue Feb 24 17:25:00 -05 2009

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet wrote:
> Gerald Waugh wrote:
>> Sounds like a config issue.
>> look at;
>>   /etc/cmu/cobaltBase.xml
>>       <product value =  "5100R"/>
>> This value needs to be changed???
>> Not sure, but we had this problem years ago, when moving from RaQ3/4 to
>> RaQ550 (history) ;)
>> You might try 5102R

I heard from somebody offlist who mentioned:
"Not certain if this will help you or not, but look for the 2.63 version
of cmuimport.  It sounds like you are using 2.53 which had the same
problems in BQ (which is where I am coming from)."

Well, I'm using whatever version of CMU comes out of the box with BX:
# rpm -qa 5106R-cmu
5106R-cmu-2.66-0BQ20.centos5

So according to RPM, this "looks like" CMU 2.66.

But then I see:
# cmuImport --help
Reading config file: /etc/cmu/cmuConfig.xml
/usr/sbin/cmuImport version 2.53 calling Getopt::Std::getopts (version
1.05 [paranoid]),
running under Perl version 5.8.8.

According to cmu, it's 2.53.

So... can anybody help with this?   Has anybody else run into such an issue?

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services