[BlueOnyx:01608] Re: Secondary Mail Server

Darren Wolfe darren at intersys-group.com
Wed Jul 8 06:24:17 -05 2009

InterSys Micronics Ltd
Darren Wolfe
 tel: 01253 716800 fax: 01253 782879
e-mail: darren at intersys-group.com
www: http://www.intersys-group.com
291 Clifton Drive South
St. Annes-on-Sea, Lancashire, FY8 1HN
> Subject: [BlueOnyx:01559] Re: Secondary Mail Server
>

> On Thu, 2009-07-02 at 12:46 +0100, Darren Wolfe wrote:

I've been playing with this and it does seem to work, however - will it only ever attempt to deliver to the server with the highest priority in the MX record? What about the others?
Once an email is in the queue, will it only ever attempt to deliver to one fqdn from then on ?
Can it not be changed ?