[BlueOnyx:01559] Re: Secondary Mail Server

Rickard Osser rickard.osser at bluapp.com
Thu Jul 2 08:11:23 -05 2009

On Thu, 2009-07-02 at 12:46 +0100, Darren Wolfe wrote:
> [...]
Hi Darren,

Yes, your description is correct.

Answers to your questions:
1, Well, log in as admin/root and run mailq as usual to see what's in
the queue. You can always tail /var/log/maillog as well.

2, Change DNS of the main MX-pointer to the "new" mail-server and then
run sendmail -q (after flushing the DNS-cache) or just restart the
sendmail process.

Regards,

Rickard

--