[BlueOnyx:01658] BlueQuartz ssl_perl.conf Problem

Aaron Greenspan aarong at thinkcomputer.com
Mon Jul 13 05:32:25 -05 2009

Hi,

I have a server running BlueQuartz on CentOS 4.7 and I recently upgraded
Apache and Perl to versions 2.0.63 and 5.8.8 respectively. Somehow, this
messed some things up. The Apache::PerlSections module is now gone,
replaced by Apache2::PerlSections. As a result, whenever I go to a
https:// web site on the server I run into an infinite loop of redirects.

Is there something that needs to change with ssl_perl.conf to make the
mod_rewrite calls work using Apache2::PerlSections? Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Aaron

Aaron Greenspan