[BlueOnyx:01744] Re: running with HP ProLiant DL360 G4 Server series

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Thu Jul 16 09:41:14 -05 2009

My thoughts exactly, although once I started playing with it and getting
somewhere, I kept pushing to see how far I could get until it puked.  I was
surprised the SMH installed and ran without me installing any of the
"required" dependencies or checking that they were there.  I will more than
likely uninstall the thing in the end, because I just won't use it much in a
webhosting environment, and it would be just another user of resources if
left.