[BlueOnyx:01818] Re: More Sendmail issues

Larry Smith lesmith at ecsis.net
Sat Jul 25 21:53:07 -05 2009

Hmmm, believe the aliases for users is actually the virtusertable file
in directory /etc/mail, you might make sure that file has the aliases
you are referring to (since you give nothing specific) and then
rebuild the database (makemap hash virtusertable < virtusertable)
restart sendmail and see if they work then.

--
Larry Smith
lesmith at ecsis.net