[BlueOnyx:01838] Re: Second Server Hacked

Stephanie Sullivan ses at aviaweb.com
Mon Jul 27 08:27:24 -05 2009

I'd like to add a #5 to Michael mighty four:
Yours or someone with login access's desktop/laptop system has been
hacked/botted and when you setup a server a key-logger is reporting login
information and destination domain to someone. This could also happen with a
lan sniffer on a system in your office, but I'd think that would be much
less likely.

	Thanks,
		-Stephanie