[BlueOnyx:01858] Re: Un-subscriptions...?

Jeff Jones jeffrhysjones at mac.com
Mon Jul 27 13:37:06 -05 2009

OK well I guess that's sort of clear then: there's more chance of
setting up a BX forum than my dog developing a dislike for the wifes
home made Lasagna.

I get the whole inbox management thing. I just hate email. I get too
much, need to cut back - detox. Perhaps I'm a special case. If ever I
get 10 emails on my iphone all in quick succession later at night - it
either means a server's down, or there's a really interesting
conversation on the BX mailing list - thankfully it's usually the
latter.

But I suppose everyone is different!? Perhaps I'm just a forum person.

(hey at least I didn't suggest we fire up a twitter feed!)

Jeff