[BlueOnyx:01867] Re: Un-subscriptions...?

Dogsbody dan at dogsbody.org
Tue Jul 28 15:58:58 -05 2009

> OK well I guess that's sort of clear then:

IMHO I would have to agree with what has already been said however this
isn't set in stone, BlueOnyx is probably close to the tipping point and
if lots of new users flood to this list then a forum may well be a good
idea.

Just to add a curve ball to the mix, how about a Wiki?  One of the
strongest arguments to having a forum is the ability to make certain
threads stand out, to cut up the information into sub groups or index
the information in a way to make it easier to find.  If we have users on
this list that would help and participate on a forum then perhaps the
first step is to get some of this commonality written down in a wiki?  I
find them a good barometer for the need of a forum.  Just an idea. :-)

> (hey at least I didn't suggest we fire up a twitter feed!)

Is it wrong I just went to setup an account for it but @BlueOnyx was
already taken so I gave up :-p

Dan