[BlueOnyx:01403] Re: FTP issues

Alan Kline alan at snugglebunny.us
Mon Jun 15 20:34:24 -05 2009

Thanks, Chris...cleaned out rpmforge, and downgraded phpMyAdmin as you suggested. All's well
with phpMyAdmin now. But, I see that FTP is now totally missing from the BX services list
on both the Server Management and Site Management screens. The FTP service is running, but
I'm still unable to connect from a remote client. SFTP is ok. Maybe that's not such a
bad thing, security-wise, having FTP unavailable but SFTP working well?

Alan