[BlueOnyx:01404] ?Email Alias issues

Steve Davis steve at zio.com
Mon Jun 15 20:48:26 -05 2009

Thanks Chris,

There is not much issue with the alias database as there is with the
virtusertable text file and then its virtusertable database.

This is where the corruption seems to be taking place.

the alias database holds userid and system level userids. They work
fine with email.

I suspect some corruption where when CMU was importing the alias's
into virtusertable and then compiling into virtusertable.db, which is
where the corruption occurs.

Now I believe  the virtusertable is not the correct format and cannot
be compiled correctly into virtusertable.db

Any recommends on what the correct format of the virtusertable is and
how to compile it (Like newaliases for the alias database)

Thanks, Steve

Message: 8