[BlueOnyx:00700] OT: looking for help in Los Angeles, CA

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Wed Mar 4 17:17:46 -05 2009

I'm looking to make a purchase of some an item off Ebay that is in Los
Angeles, CA.   However, the seller will not provide any assistance in
shipping.   Since I am in Dallas, TX local pickup is not a good option
for me.

Therefore, I'm hoping to find somebody in Los Angeles that can pick the
item up from the 90025 ZIP code and take it to a packer/shipper (ie: UPS
store or FedEx etc) and get the thing sent to me.   I thought that I'd
ask here first before posting on craigslist.

The item is bulky (it's a door for a 42U rack) but not heavy (15-20
pounds perhaps?  My wife can lift it without trouble.)   Therefore, it's
easy enough for one person to lift, but you'll probably need a pickup
truck or van or similar in order to transport it.

I'll reimburse for the time/trouble.

If you can help me with this, please contact me off-list.

THANKS!

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services