[BlueOnyx:00889] Re: DNS transfer

Brian Welch Brian at lansmart.com
Fri Mar 27 17:31:08 -05 2009

It's an Argon Turbolinux box, with the latest updates. Couldn't get DNS to start after the successful import, even after removing the 127.0.0.1 network as advised. Looks like I'll manually import a whole ton of records unless anyone has any tips. Couldn't start DNS from the command line, either.

-Brian