[BlueOnyx:00710] Re: BlueOnyx 5.2 on VMware Player

Adam Carmichael acarmichael at compassnetworks.com.au
Thu Mar 5 07:12:53 -05 2009

Rob Taylor wrote:
> This *may* be related to something else completely but I used to get these types of errors (That didn't make sense to me) installing BlueQuartz in VMWare, it was down to the VHD not being big enough, you need to make sure it has at least 30Gb!

Hi Rob,

This seemed to be the trick. I used smaller virtual drive for
BlueQuartz, and I had just hoped I'd be able to keep it as slim as
possible for my laptop.

Thanks for your help everyone, my BlueOnyx install is booting for the
first time now.

Adam

|   / \   Adam Carmichael, acarmichael at compassnetworks.com.au         |
| <  o  > Compass Networks - Pointing you in the right direction      |
|   \ /   Check out our website for support for NuOnce modules.       |