[BlueOnyx:00715] Re: YUM updates available

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Mar 5 15:36:09 -05 2009

Hi Tony,

> Finally got this to work.   Not sure why.
>
> I dug out my old paper docs of the cobalt cmu.   Ran it manually and it
> seemed to work, so I reloaded the raqbackup.sh and it is finally doing a
> backup!

Yeah, the error message you reported earlier ...

10:10:15 > raqbackup.sh 3.2f finished!
mv: cannot stat `/home/raqbackup/raqbackup.log': No such file or directory
./raqbackup.sh: line 174: /home/raqbackup/logs/raqbackup.log: No such file or
directory

... really looked more like a problem with raqbackup.sh than CMU related.

> strange, because one day its working and I get the daily email, and then
> the next not working.   Nothing changed, except a yum of some sort?

No idea, sorry. But glad it works again for you.